Making Evolutionary Biology a Basic Science for Medicine Worldwide: What Can ASU Do?
A panel discussion, featuring:
- Andrew Read, Director of the Center for Infectious Disease Dynamics
- Sudhir Kumar, Director of the ASU Center for Evolutionary Medicine and Bioinformatics
- Mark Flinn, Chair of Anthropology, University of Missouri Bernard Crespi, Professor of Biology, Simon Fraser Institute
- Anne Stone, ASU School of Human Evolution and Social Change
- Cynthia Stonnington, Mayo Clinic William Aird, Harvard Medical School
- Randolph M. Nesse, Moderator, and Director of the ASU Center for Evolution, Medicine, and Public Health